Monday, April 21, 2008

Surprise!

For my Mom's big 5-0 we went out to Illinois for a quick surprise visit. My mom and two younger sisters, Lisa and Becca, had no clue we were coming and they were so surprised when we appeared at their door! My mom was so happy to have a chance to see us and Dawson! While we were there we pretty much just hung out with the fam...we went to my sister's volleyball tourney, ate chicago dogs, enjoyed the 70 degree weather, and went out to dinner for my mom's birthday to Cheesecake Factory. Here are some pictures from the trip:
My mom got us devil dogs from Joseph's and Dawson got a cupcake from Grandma
Enjoying time with Grandma and Grandpa
Playing with Becca in the hall at the volleyball tournament
My mom's birthday cheesecake!
The whole gang at my mom's birthday dinner...Dawson was not having his picture taken

We had a ton of fun and will be back in July for a longer trip!

1 comments:

Brandy J. said...

This looks like lots of fun. Happy be-lated birthday to Sarah's mom!