Monday, November 5, 2007

Yummy In My Tummy



Lately, Dawson is interested in everything you eat, which is a big step for him because usually he could care less when it comes to food. He has always been picky and whiny when it comes time to eat and if you try to give him some "people food" like a little piece of fruit, bread, noodle, etc. he spits it out faster then you can put it in and gives you a look of disgust. Now, when we sit there and are eating dinner or some sort of meal, he watches you and opens his mouth wide when you give him something. After you put it in his mouth he makes the funniest face, a look of uncertainty and interest....if he likes it he keeps it in his mouth, if not he spits it out dramatically. If I am eating a snack or something while he is playing he crawls up to me and sits there like a little puppy dog waiting to get fed. It's pretty funny to watch. The other day I was laying on the ground eating a cinnamon roll and next thing I knew Dawson was on the other side of the cinnamon roll eating it as well. No need to wait for me to finish taking a bite, he ate when I ate! He sure loved that frosting!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

He's SO cute! You're a cute little mommy yourself, I like that pic of you two sharing, it's adorable. Kids make great puppy dogs too! When Tyson was little we had to be careful not to drop food and crumbs or he'd come crawling over!

Carrie said...

I tagged you, please don't hate me for it, I just get sucked into these!

ashley said...

So funny, Sarah! I second the thought that kids are little dogs - Andrew is always kneeling at our feet begging to share our food with him.

Our little boys are almost one, how crazy is that? Looks like he'll love his birthday cake, as long as it has lots of frosting...