Friday, November 9, 2007

Tagged!

The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags six people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!

I've been tagged by my cute friend Carrie, here it is:

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a stay at home mom! I think it is so great to be able to take care of Dawson. I am my own boss, I can take my work with me (sometimes Dawson doesn't always like it but hey, he survives), and I can wear sweats and jeans if I want! But really, I just love Dawson to pieces and it is so fun being able to see him grow up and watch every little thing he does. I want to stay at home forever, even when my kids are older I want to be here at home with cookies I made when they get home from school asking them how their day was.

2. My hubby is the best. We have been married almost five years (December 3rd) and he still buys me flowers all the time, he leaves me cute notes, opens the doors, and is just such a sweet husband. He is such a goof, makes me laugh, and he is a really good dad. He is very hands on with Dawson, always willing to help change diapers, feed him, and give him baths. Dawson loves playing with his Daddy.

3. I'm a neat freak. Growing up I never was. I was a pack rat and I hated to clean my room but now my house HAS to be clean. I don't like it when things are left out or laying around. Clutter=yuck. I like a clean kitchen, I like my house to smell nice, I like everything in its proper place, and for some reason I hate when my kitchen towels are crooked. I know, I know, I sound crazy right?

4. I just got some clip in hair extensions and I am obsessed with them. For only $40 I now am able to have the long, thick hair I always wanted as a little girl. I took them to my mother in law who does hair and she dyed my hair to match and cut and blended them into my hair so they look real. I have to admit, for the first couple of days I kept looking at myself in the mirror and smiling and playing with my hair. :)

5. I enjoy interior design. I think it's a lot of fun decorating my house. I love finding great deals on things and painting the walls and changing it up. My house is more country style, but not the shabby country more nice.

6. Some of my favorites: Classic roast dinner and pie for dessert, the color pink, traveling to warm places with a beach, a cute pair of matchy sweats, diet coke, fall time, scrapbooking, Old Navy, America's Next Top Model, Father of the Bride, and taking baths. AND of course my boys!

Those are my six things. I don't know six other bloggers yet so I am tagging Andrea, Ashley, and Holly. I look forward to hearing some fun facts and quirks about you guys!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay, you did it! So fun to read! You've always been so cute! We'll never forget Chris coming up to Primary Children's TWICE to give our kids blessings and you came with him and we are still so grateful! I'm glad we can stay posted on you guys and now watch your adorable little guy grow up!

Holly said...

Wow I was beginning to think no one would ever tag me! Thanks. Now I must go think about 6 things....I wanna see those extensions some time okay?