Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Few Random Things



So, I had a request for a picture of me with my new extensions and I finally had Christopher take a picture of me so here you go! They are only a couple inches longer than my hair but they blended better that way. The thing that I love the most is that my hair feels thick! I have been cursed with stick straight thin and fine hair that goes flat by afternoon and my extensions keeps my hair looking full. I even put them in if I am just wearing a ponytail cause it gives me a long thick ponytail, I'm a dork right? They are SO super easy though, I have two tracks and they just clip in one above the other around the base of my head. I recommend them to everyone if you want long hair for $40!
In other news, Christopher got his birthday/anniversary/Christmas gift yesterday and is in pure bliss right now! He got a 42 inch LCD flat panel tv, which he has been eying for awhile now. I told him if he worked a few extra shifts and was fine with getting nothing else for the holidays, then it's his. Aren't guys and electronics funny? To me, it's just another tv. Either way I still get to watch America's Next Top Model (yes, sadly addicted.) I am happy that Christopher is happy though and he is a good husband and dad so he deserves it. When he was mounting it on our wall yesterday Dawson just had to be in on the action. He loved playing with the measuring tape and leveler and looking in Daddy's tool box...such a boy. He would just stand right by Chris and watch everything he did. Too cute, like father like son.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

The hair color is a hit, it looks so pretty and shiny. And to add, I'd never know those were extensions! The pic of Chris and his mini me having some tool time together is a classic one. I'm loving the posts! E-mail me at carriepace@msn.com and let's exchange addy's.