Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Pumpkin Patch





When Dawson and I were in Chicago visiting my family we went to Goebbert's Pumpkin Patch. I was the one that insisted we go because it was a family tradition me and my sisters loved and looked forward to growing up. Once you get there you can take a hayride out to the field to pick your pumpkin, you can eat YUMMY apple cider donuts at the Farmer's Wife Cafe, you can pet animals at the petting zoo, shop at the Farmer's Market, and take cute pictures all around the many cute displays there. Dawson's favorite parts were all the animals in the petting zoo, watching little kids run around, and "driving" the wooden car. My favorite parts were the donuts, shopping at the market, and taking lots of cute pictures of Dawson. Here are a few for you to enjoy!

1 comments:

ashley said...

We just did this today - so fun. We'll be in Chicago for Thanksgiving, looks like I just missed you!