Monday, October 22, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


Some friends in the ward threw a Monday night Family Home Evening Halloween party tonight and it was a riot! Everyone brought some food to share, all the kids played downstairs in the Cole's basement (it is toy central down there) and the adults all chatted and played games. Unfortunately, Chris had to work so it was just me and Dawson. Dawson was a lion of course, which only lasted about 15 minuted then I took it off so he could crawl and play. As for me, my friend and neighbor Sheri and I decided we would dress up eighties style! I had a lot of fun putting my costume together, and was surprised with how many "eighties" style items I owned, maybe since I was born in '83? Who knows. But it paid off in the end cause I won best female adult costume! Now if I could only get the song "Girl's Just Wanna Have Fun" out of my head and stop picturing myself in a Cindi Lauper music video...

1 comments:

Holly said...

Love it- you know that outfit is actually in style here in NYC? For real!