Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just Our Style

A few friends of mine and I started an Etsy shop last summer, I made a few things then had Emerson and didn't really have a lot of time to put into it. Well, for the last two months I have finally been back at work crafting away for some hot new items in my shop. I got them all up and posted so I just had to put a plug out for you to all check it out! You can click here, or I have a link for it on the right side of my blog under check these out, just click on Just Our Style. Here are a couple of things in the shop to entice you...

Bib Necklaces- These are really hot and trendy right now! Dress up your everyday outfit with one! How cute would it be with capri's and a tee this summer?


Headbands- I am a lover of headbands...most days my hair is thrown back into a ponytail and I love how a headband jazzes it up a bit! I think these two headbands are fab!



What Mom doesn't need some style when they are changing diapers? Well you can add some with these fun wipe cases! There is even a boyish one to compliment your little man. These would make a great baby shower gift too!


Make sure you check out the site for a TON more of these items and other stuff as well!!!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

I love your stuff! I'm thinking I need one of those bib necklaces when we get back from Vegas.