Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Bit of This and a Little of That...

I really dislike the months of January and February when the holidays are over and your left with blah, drab, cold weather and trying to figure out what to do to make things fun. We have been trying to get out and do some fun stuff like the aquarium, Discovery Gateway, the library story time, or even lunch and playing at Arctic Circle. So anyways, we really haven't done anything note worthy this past month, but here are some fun moments from around the Selin house.

-Brother and Sister cuddle time. Ahh precious moments.

-Camping out in the front room in Dad's tent. This was done by the men in our house. The ladies slept in their own beds, and Em joined them in the morning for some cartoons.

-Spot the kids. Can you find my kids amongst all of their cute cuddly animals??

-Trying out new sleep positions. This kid is everywhere when he sleeps which is why he still needs the protector bar thing...otherwise he would fall out of bed nightly.

-And last, feeding the baby. This is usually done by mom and dad but Dawson wanted to give it a whirl one night. I love how he opens his mouth wide when he is trying to get her too and at the end when he says I got it! I may do that too sometimes when I feed her...

2 comments:

Carrie said...

What a good little feeder, it stayed on the spoon and everything when she tried to snag it, that is hard to manage for me. :)

p.s. I actually couldn't find Emerson first glance in that picture!!! ha ha

Missy said...

Cute pictures and video!