Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Girl's Day Out

The boys went to our ward's Father and Son's Campout so that meant me and Em could have a girl's day/night! They went last year but she wasn't even one yet so there wasn't much we could do that she would get but this year was a different story! She woke up and got to have breakfast in my bed and we snuggled and had fun. After we got ready we ran some errands then I took her to Petsmart to see the animals and she loved it. They had baby kittens there and she was in heaven! I spoiled her and she got fries for lunch then we headed home for a nap. After naps we played, had dinner, then went out for ice cream with cousin Kohen and aunt Jen. They played and danced then we wrapped up the night with her favorite movie Tangled in mom's bed...she even got to sleep there for the night! The best part was once she realized it was all her her little personality shined out and she was so talkative, goofy, and fun. I love spending one on one time with my kids and think it is so important for them to have that! Love you girl and I look forward to more girl's nights with you!



1 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Remi has that same shirt! What a fun day for Em. Looks like everyday for the next 18 years is going to be a girl's day for me. :)